- viagra available in india
- generic viagra discount
- 2buy levitra viagra
- viagra tablet
- insurance cover viagra cost
- viagra tips
The procurement cycle:
(The procurement cycle includes all or some of the following steps. )
1. Identification or recognition of need during design or estimating stage.
2. Qualification of elements needed and operation of procurement specifications.
3. Issuance and processing of internal requisition
4. Solicitation of bids or price quotations.
5. Receipt and evaluation of proposals.
6. Issuance of purchase order.
7. Vendors or subcontractors preparation and submission of shop drawings or samples.
8. Review and approval of shop drawings.
9. Fabrication by vendor or subcontractor.
10. Tracking and expediting.
11. Shopping and traffic.
12. Delivery and inspection.
13. Storage and handling on site prior to use.
14. On site fabrication operation.
15. Installation and testing constructed facilities.
16. Owners acceptance/ rejection, warranties, corrections and other follow up.
(Note all these steps required for all type of materials.)